Property - Local Facilities
A modernized house with a Moorish touch and amazing views across the valley of the Rio Santo. An ideal location for exploring the local flora and fauna with walks starting 50m from the front door or visiting the historic city of Granada, ski slopes of the Sierra Nevada or villages of the Alpujarra. The house has been renovated to a very high standard providing comfortable accommodation on three floors with an amazing view from the top floor living area. For those who wish to relax the property affords 2 roof terraces with panoramic views.
One terrace is furnished with table and chairs and BBQ. The other being private with recliners. There is also a charming ground floor patio with table, chairs and plants. Barbecue on roof terrace. The owners also own various plots of land close to the house for a change of scenery and fresh fruit and vegetables in season.
Albuñuelas is situated in the valley of the Rio Santo and enjoys a microclimate which enables the growing of tropical fruits. There are plenty of walks including a section of the famous GR7. Fishing is available on Lake Beznar and we can give you the contact details for obtaining a Spanish fishing licence. The owners live next door and can arrange horse riding or escorted walks. The area provides excellent bird watching. During the spring there is an abundance of wild flowers, almond and orange blossom scents mingle with the scents of the wild herbs in the mountains. The village has bars and restaurants, shops and a bank. Bread, fish and vegetables are available from vans which visit the village in the mornings.
Weekly Rentals sleeps 4+
SEE MORE IMAGES?
- Bedroom 1 on ground floor with double bed
- 2 single bedrooms on first floor
- Bathroom on ground floor with Jacuzzi bath, wash basin and WC
- Shower room on first floor with shower cubicle, wash basin, bidet and WC
- Well equipped kitchen with granite worktops and views to cook by. Ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, juicer
- A washing machine is provided set into its own recess away from the living areas
- The lounge/dining area is situated on the top floor to take advantage of the views through the large double glazed feature window. Sofa for 4, armchair, coffee table, music centre, tv, dining table and chairs, dresser, woodburning stove
- Towels and linen included. Beach towels also included
- Wood is provided for the stove
- Electric heaters in bedrooms and bathrooms. Fans for summer
- We regret that this accommodation is not suitable for the infirm. Pets not accepted
- No smoking inside the house.
Please BOOK HERE or contact us for more details and the latest availability.
Looking for something smaller?