Agua Verde - Albuñuelas, Lecrin Valley Property, Granada:
2 double bedrooms + 2 pull out beds in living room- sleeps 4/6: Very spacious (approx. 150m2) and tastefully restored, beamed village house, fully furnished and equipped for 6. Beautiful green-tiled swimming pool (which gives the house its name), set in a lovely terrace which borders the orange groves. Fabulous panoramic views up and down the valley from master bedroom, huge living room and upper terraces.
» Booking Enquiry Form
Property - Local Facilities
Although Agua Verde is situated in the heart of the pretty village of Albuñuelas its terraces and pool area are not overlooked by other properties. This house has been restored with a connoisseur's eye for interesting authentic and structural details. It has two spacious, comfortable bedrooms (one double, one twin), powerful showers, plenty of living space, separate indoor and outdoor dining areas and stunning views. In the right season, glossy leaved branches heavy with oranges hang over the wall of the pretty pool terrace, which also contains a shaded Moroccan seating area to escape the sun of the hottest summer months. In winter months there is a very efficient wood-burning stove to heat the downstairs kitchen and dining areas and a lovely open fireplace in the living room. The Master bedroom has its own shower room and a balcony with breathtaking views of the Sierra de Albuñuelas to wake up to. This is all in all a very well-equipped and relaxing house to stay in - the living room has a TV/DVD player as well as radio/CD player etc and the generously equipped kitchen also has a dishwasher. Car access to the door is not possible, but it is possible to park in the square close by.
Weekly Rentals for 4-6 persons + pool in season
|Price in Euros (weekly)
|Christmas, Easter, June and September
|July & August
|Rest of Year
|Booking Terms »
||Currency Conversion »
SEE MORE IMAGES?
- 2 double bedrooms + 2 pull out beds in living room
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, ensuite shower room, wash basin and balcony with views
- Bedroom 2 - twin bedroom opening onto balcony
- Bathroom located in between the two bedrooms with large powerful shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen is of traditional design but with all modern appliances such as washing machine, dish washer, glass-ceramic hobs, oven, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board etc.
- Lovely spacious dining area which seats 6
- Top floor living room with traditional log-burning fireplace (2 pullout beds), doors to upper terrace and windows with stunning views
- Upper sun terrace with views to the head of the valley
- Pool terrace with both sunny area and shaded 'Moroccan' seating area
- Swimming pool check-up and clean twice weekly in season
- The terraces are fully furnished with chaises longues, tables, chairs and parasols
- Additional portable heaters if required in winter
- Cot/highchair etc on request
- Parking in village square
Please BOOK HERE or contact us for more details and the latest availability.