Property - Local Facilities
The village of Saleres is possibly the most sleepy village in the Lecrin valley and is easily accessible. The nearest shops are in nearby
Albuñuelas but listen out for the sounds of the car horns of the local traders as all sorts of produce such as bread and fish are sold in the nearby square daily. Casa Alta is a two bedroom, 1 bathroom house of good standard with some traditional features. It is spacious and comfortable throughout. The fabulous views can be seen throughout all the rooms bar the second bedroom and they are best seen from the sizeable private roof terrace. There are many walks around the village and other villages to explore in the Lecrin Valley. Granada is only 40 minutes away by car, as is the pleasant coastal resort of Salobrena. Also 30 minutes away is the beginning of the Alpujarras, the pretty villages tucked away in the folds of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Car parking within 50 metres of house.
Weekly Rentals sleeps 4-6
||2 People p.w
||3/6 People p.w
|Jan/Feb/Nov/Dec (Excl Xmas & New Year)
|Mar/April/May/Oct (Excl Easter)
|May - Sept/Easter/Xmas/New Year
|Booking Terms »
/ Currency Conversion »
SEE MORE IMAGES?
- Master bedroom with excellent quality bed and private balcony with views overlooking the orange groves
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds
- Spacious kitchen: cooker, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Dining area with atmospheric wood-burner
- Utility room: Washing machine and large traditional sink area for handwashing. Iron and ironing board
- Large living room with double sofa bed and sound centre. Large wood burner and balcony
- Heaters provided in winter, fans in summer
- Towels and linen are included with the property. Property will be clean on arrival
Please BOOK HERE or contact us for more details and the latest availability.
Looking for something smaller?