Property - Local Facilities
Casa Romantica is situated in the whitewashed village Restabal in the beautiful Lecrin Valley. The house has a lovely roof-terrace equipped for eating and dining or enjoying the sun from the jacuzzi (1.85mx1.40m) while taking in the breathtaking views over the valley and up to the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Furnished to a high standard with careful chosen furnishing and fittings, the house is perfect for two guests and is very popular with honeymooning couples. This village house is unusual in this part of Spain as the main living area has lots of big windows making the most of the stunning mountain views.
Restábal is charming white village in a beautiful location overlooking Lake Beznar and the Sierra Nevada mountains (snowcapped in winter and spring). The village offers a good restaurant and several bars including the excellent Bar Jovi, offering generous free tapas. There are also 3 small, but well stocked supermarkets, a baker, a chemist, and a small bank. Other local vendors visit daily, offering their goods from their little vans. People are friendly and helpful, and the local Fiesta days are very lively and everyone is welcome to join in. The neighbouring villages of Saleres and Melegis are within walking distance along the GR7 route and longer hikes up into the hillsides provides trails to more distant villages and even views of the distant Mediterranean.
Restabal is ideally situated between Granada city (15 min), the beach (25 min), the Alpujarras walking district (15 min) and the Sierra Nevada ski resort (55 min).
Weekly Rentals - Sleeps 2/4
|Price in Euros (weekly)
|22nd April - 30th June
|1st July - 31st August
|1st September - 14th October
|Fully/partly catered option or one-off special meals. Enquire for prices & details!
|Booking Terms »
/ Currency Conversion »
SEE MORE IMAGES?
- Summer rentals only
- Double bedroom with comfortable double bed and balcony with lovely mountain views.
- Luxurious bathroom with spacious walk-in shower and efficient water heater providing a plentiful supply of hot water
- Living room with sofa (converts to double sofabed) and armchairs, woodburning stove, TV (without channels) DVD player, CD player and ipod docking station.
- Dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with oven, hob, extractor, fridge with small freezer and microwave. Terrace leading off from the kitchen with table and chairs
- Further small WC.
- Roof terrace with views of the Sierra Nevada mountains (snow-capped in winter) equipped with table, chairs and jacuzzi
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- It is not possible to park outside the property but it is possible to drive a small car to within 10 metres of the entrance
- Location not suitable for the infirm.
Please BOOK HERE or contact us for more details and the latest availability.
For events/activities in Granada, & updated news/rates for our properties, follow our new blog - Spanish Traveller Or keep up with our news and special offers on Twitter